Internal SEO website optimization
is a set of measures adopted by the administrator of the site, aimed at the best indexing of his web resource by search engines. This is the original and most important component when we deal with search engine promotion. The better the site is optimized , the easier it is to advance in the TOPs in the search engines.
Properly optimized SEO website – is a collection of pages, united by one theme, the contents of which should be logically structured in such a way that each page had a clear reference to bind to its specific request.
Internal optimization consists of several parts:
– Development of a semantic core. The semantic core, is essentially a set of search terms relevant to your site theme. The correct execution of the first step will determine the future to work directly with content pages as well as the actual self promotion of your web resource.
– Content Optimization. It is work on the text content , its pages. This is primarily the frequency of keywords use (so users can find the site) that should be up to about 8% of the total content of the page.
– Tag Management-META. Meta tags are used to provide information about the site search platform during the registration of your web resource.
– Control of robots.txt file type . Coming to the site for the first time, the first thing the search engines look for is the file for recognition of further actions on the site, and any other files are not subject to index.
– Management of the site map. Sitemap is created in the case, if you want all the pages on your site to have been indexed, since it contains all site links, which lead search machines .
– Internal page linking. The goal of internal page linking is the distribution of the total static weight between the pages for it to be distributed evenly within your web resource.